In-Market Sales Coordinator
Start Date : April 1, 2020
End Date : October 15, 2020
Work Hours : 40 hours/week
Department : Hotel Team
As an In-Market Sales Coordinator, you will part of our Hotel Team promoting Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing products and services to partner hotels and affiliates. Your main focus and responsibilities will include assisting in events, communicating to affiliate and industry contacts to make sure that needs are met to provide remarkable experiences for guests.
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE :
- To report to the In-Market Sales Manager + Hotel Partnerships
- Consistently visit Accounts:
- Sign-up new affiliates
- Complete training on systems and products
- Assist affiliates with technical difficulties with the system or hardware.
- Deliver commission cheques and ensure promotional material and/or collateral are visible at all pre-established locations and secure more locations.
- Assist with guest services situations when required
- Continue to build long-term relationships with affiliates
- Assist with planning and execution of tradeshows, events and FAMS
- Attend training events as a representative of Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- Attend Les Clefs d’Or or other Hotel Affiliate functions, events and familiarization tours
- Attend Tourism Vancouver and Destination British Columbia functions
- Administration: Responsible for commission reconciliation, update CRM with current information as required, system setup and maintenance. Assist with Hotel sales reporting.
- Strategy Development and Execution: Work with the team to develop an In-Market strategy and execution plan focused on building long-term relationships and increasing overall sales.
- Assist with marketing material for affiliates
WHAT WE’LL LOVE ABOUT YOU :
- You have great verbal communication skills (maybe in a few different languages!)
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments
- You are quick on your feet and able to analyze and solve problems quickly
- You have a flexible schedule and are available to work weekends and holidays
- Minimum 2 years of sales and/ or service experience
- Passion for sales
- Super tech-savvy
- Diploma or degree preferred, but combination education/experience will be considered
- A high degree of professionalism
- Strong time-management and organizational skills (multi-tasking a must!)
- Fantastic, dynamic interpersonal skills and positive, approachable personality
- Working during special events is expected, you must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Must have a vehicle and valid BC driver’s license.
SOME OF THE AMAZING PERKS WE OFFER :
- Free admission for you and a guest to over 90 attractions offered through the Tourism Challenge Privilege Pass
- Free tours and discounts for yourself, friends and family
- To work in a fun, non-traditional fast-paced environment
- Access to most of the Metro Vancouver Tourism Attractions for you and a guest for a year.
- Access to fun and VIP events in the Tourism industry.
- Competitive salary, travel allowance